You are required to submit a Statutory Declaration. Click here to download and print. Once completed, please upload and attach to the online report.

    Your Name: *

    Your Email: *

    Contact Phone: *

    Property Address: *

    Suburb: *

    Postcode: *

    Terms & Conditions

      In order for a resident to claim a missing or stolen bin(s), the applicant is to comply with the following requirements;

    1. Residents must provide a statutory declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace (or duly authorised Officer) in order to secure a new Council Bin free of charge.

    2. Council may undertake kerbside retrievals of any Bins reported as stolen or missing or stolen in instances where the location of the Bin is known to Council. In this case, Council will place a notice (by way of a letterbox drop to surrounding properties) to advise that the Bin has been retrieved by Council due to unauthorised use, and requesting that any property without a “standard suite‟ of bins should contact Council to arrange for new/replacement bins as required.

    3. If your bin needs to be repaired please fill in the Bin Repair Request Form or call East Waste 8347 5111

    4. Food and Garden Organics bins (green lid) are purchased and maintained by the property owner/occupier.

    Please indicate the number and type of bin(s) that are missing or stolen? - tick appropriate box(s): *

    * Food and Garden Organics bins (green lid) are to be purchased and maintained by the property owner/occupier.

    Number of Waste/Landfill Bins: *

    Number of Recycle Bins: *

    Please note: If you are missing a Kitchen Caddy kit including compostable bags, these can be collected from Council’s Customer Service Desk.

    Please upload your completed Statutory Declaration here:

    I , declare that the information provided is true and correct and I agree to the Terms and Conditions for replacement of missing or stolen bins. Tick here

    If you are unable to use this online form, CLICK HERE to download the PDF File.